The new high-end Zappiti Pro 4K HDR Media Player is a disc-less playback device that supports almost every conceivable video and audio format up to 4096×2160 at 60Hz and the latest object-oriented audio codecs like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
It features 2 HDD bays for up to 32TB of storage, that’s enough for 600 Blu-rays or 300 Ultra HD discs. The player supports Android 6 meaning you can stream content from all your favorite providers like Netflix, Amazon, more.
It is also a music player and server offering you access to your collection and allowing you to play your favorite music stored anywhere on your home network or on a local drive connected to your Zappiti media player.
● Zappiti Video Interface: Browse your movie and TV show collection with cover art and media information: (subtitles, actors, director, release date...). Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows directly to the player, without requiring a computer. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Search: Easy access to your movies or TV shows, thanks to Zappiti's powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...).
● Zappiti Stand-Alone: Add, edit or delete movie covers directly on your Zappiti via the remote control (no PC required). Change the posters, edit the synopsis, change the associate category, create personal categories, etc.
● Zappiti on Start-up: Direct access to Zappiti Video on start-up (optional feature).
● Zappiti Collections: Create and manage one collection by each family member or one collection by HDD and switch easily from one collection to another one.
● Parental Control: With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as ''children's'' and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. > Watch the film
● Movie Sagas: The saga films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects! > Watch the film
● Automatic Seen Status: Your films and episodes are automatically marked as "Seen" or "Ongoing" status. And when you finish playing a TV episode, Zappiti automatically offers to launch the next episode!
● Zappiti Next: Direct access to the current or next episode/film from saga directly from the Zappiti Video home page.
● Zappiti Soundtrack: With the amazing Zappiti Soundtrack, you can explore your collection, while listening to the soundtrack associated with your movies, TV shows, and sagas. > More info
● Zappiti Widescreen: Set the user interface in a 2.35:1 aspect ratio. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Off-line: Save a collection locally to use it without any Internet connection.
● Zappiti Trailers: Watch the trailer of your movies. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Bonus Live: Watch the additional contents of your movies such as Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reel, and Soundtracks. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Sub: Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitle of a movie or TV show episode, directly from the media player!
● Zappiti Sync: Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC!
● Zappiti Explorer: Zappiti Explorer is the easiest way to launch the playback of most multimedia files such as UHD, BD and DVD ISOs, BDMV, M2TS, MKV, MP4, MOV, MP3, FLAC, JPG... Zappiti Explorer makes file exploration so easy! Just explore, click and enjoy your video, audio and photo contents! >Watch the film
Zappiti 4K Pro Media Server
● Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
● CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad-Core).
● GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) - DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
● Operating System: 64-Bit.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2.
● RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
● NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0).
● Connectors: gold-plated HDMI Audio Video 2.0a (HDCP 2.2, CEC, Deep Color, 12-bit, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), gold-plated HDMI Audio Only 1.4a, 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, gold-plated CVBS video analogue output (both analogue and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), gold-plated coaxial and S/PDIF optical audio output (Toslink), Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 Gb/s, Wi-Fi 5 GHz with 2 gold-plated removable antennas, IR input for IR extender, AC input, AC button On/Off (at the front), power LED on front panel controlled with RC, gold-plated zero signal output, gold-plated headphone output 6.35 mm.
● High-End Power Transformer (Type-R): High-Quality internal power supply for extremely low signal-to-noise ratio.
● Dual HDD Rack Enclosure Option: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA hard drives up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB).
● Media Sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Easy and Fast File Transfers: up to 90 MB/s via SATA, 70 MB/s via USB 3.0 / 115 MB/s via Ethernet.
● Internet Navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse the Internet as on a computer.
● DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0) / MiniDLNA Server.
● SMB Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT
● FTP Server : OpenWRT.
● Video Codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
● Video File Formats: UHD ISO, 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840x2160) and 4K (4096x2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz output).
● Audio Codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC, AAC, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA, MQA; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 32-bit).
● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including subfolders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favourites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Click here for more info... Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
● Force SD Audio: In SPDIF output, multichannel HD audio formats are downmixed in Dolby Digital or DTS (if Core) or stereo (if not core). Note: Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
● Subtitle Formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (UHD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● Subtitle Options: Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles. Default subtitle setup.
● 3D Hardware Acceleration: OpenGL.
● Photo File Formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP and GIF with resolution up to 8192x8192 pixels (displayed in 1080p). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
● Supported Formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), EXT4 (read), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write), ExFAT (read-write).
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
● Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual-band. Dual external antenna (gold-plated and removable).
● Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
● Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
● Mirroring Audio / Photo /Video: Mirroring your smartphone or tablet device's display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening to your favourite songs.
● Network Playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
● Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.